6.01.2018

Maronite Servants Celebrate 10th Anniversary: 2008 - 2018

With Bishop Gregory, March 2018 
Celebrate with us our 10th Anniversary of Foundation of the Maronite Servants of Christ the Light.  Your can read a beautiful article (click here) recounting the blessings of these past years and God's unfailing providence! Thank you for being a part of this journey bringing the gift of consecrated life in service to our Maronite Church.

June 1, 2008 was on a Sunday, a day that I felt a great joy, peace and anxiety all mixed together.  I was wearing a new style habit from the one I wore for 25 years which felt a bit awkward taking me back to being a novice and putting on a religious habit for the first time.  Also, I was venturing out of a congregation of sisters which were my dear family for over half of my 47 years of life.  This felt somewhat like leaving home for the first time when I moved away to college and a career in my late teens. Yet, I was not alone but confident in the presence of Jesus and Mary - guiding and leading me. My heart is filled with gratitude to God, to those who believed in this mission, especially Bishop Gregory and the young women who have joined, and YOU.  Let us continue to pray for each other and vocations.
June 1, 2008 
June 1, 2018