Here are a few simple things we can do during this Year of Faith:
• Pray the Rosary. The Holy Father asked us to pray each day the Nicene Creed. Why stop there? We an do the entire Rosary; it will take us twelve minutes, and we will be all the better for it.
• Do something good for your marriage. If you are not married, do something good for someone else's
marriage. Live true to your state in life and find God's presence there.
• Read Saint Ephrem: Get to know better your Maronite liturgy, history and tradition and the valuable
contribution our Church continues to make in the Middle East and throughout the world.
• Go to Confession. Attend daily Liturgy once a week. Forgive someone who hurt you. Reach out to someone who is estranged from you. Volunteer for something at Church.
• Read the Catechism of the Catholic Church or YouCat or the Compodium. Know better your faith. Read our eparchial website (www.stmaron.org). Talk to those around you about the importance and
meaning of faith.
(Taken from a letter of His Excellency, Bishop Gregory J. Mansour)